IMPORTANT: Please note only the person responsible for the reservation which has provided the credit card at time of booking will be able to do the check in for all occupants of the suite. The credit card provided at time of booking will be required as well as a piece of ID with a picture. Any other guests staying with the lead guest WILL NOT be able to access the suite if the lead guest has not checked in first.
Rental Age Restriction:
The lead guest must be at least 18 years old and be present during the entire length of stay. Identification is required at the time of check-in. The lead guest is responsible for the security deposit and for every other guest activities taking place in the unit and the common areas of the complex.
The number of guests must be confirmed at the time of booking and any change must be approved prior to arrival. In all cases, the number of guests cannot exceed the pre-determined maximum occupancy of the unit.
- 1 bedroom suite: 4 guests
- 1 bedroom family suite: 6 guests
- 2 bedroom suite: 6 guests
- 2 bedroom family suite: 8 guests
- 3 bedroom suite: 8 guests
- 4 bedroom suite : 10 guests
Pets are not allowed. A $1000 fine (or more in case of damages) will apply for non-compliance to this policy.
All our properties are strictly non-smoking, including the balconies. As per the Quebec Anti-Tobacco Legislation a smoking restriction of 9 metres is required from any building.
A smoking penalty of $1000 will apply for non-compliance to this policy.
We accept Visa and MasterCard cards only. Your credit card statement will show charges from Club Lespri Tremblant.
A deposit equal to the price of one night plus taxes is due at the moment of booking, and the balance of payment is due 72 hours prior to arrival during regular season and 30 days prior to arrival during peak season (see dates below)
Full payment of any activities (ski lift tickets, golf, massages, etc.) is due upon booking.
Cancellation, change or no-show
**Note: Cancellation travel insurance is highly recommended to cover any unforeseen events.
At any time expect peak season (winter, spring, summer, fall)
- More than 72hours prior to arrival: Full refund of the deposit less a 50$ fee plus taxes.
- Within 72 hours of arrival: No refund or cancellation permitted
Peak Season (February 14th to 24th 2019; March 8th to 17th 2019, August 15th to 19th, 2019, December 20th to January 5th,2020)
- More than 30 day prior to arrival: Full refund of the deposit less a 50$ fee plus taxes.
- 30 days and under: No refund or cancellation permitted
If you have also booked activities (ski lift tickets, golf, massages, etc.), please note that any cancellation, change or no-show will result in a minimum charge of 3% of the amount payable, depending on the agreement we made with the activity provider.
There is no refund if the client is a no-show or cancels part of or the entire reservation during the stay. For a change of unit, the same cancellation and change policy applies.|
If you have also booked activities (ski lift tickets, golf round, massages, etc.), please note that any cancellation, change or no-show will result in a minimum charge of 3% of the amount payable, depending on the agreement we made with the activity provider.
There is no refund if the client is a no-show or cancels part of or the entire reservation during the stay. For a change of unit, the same cancellation and change policy applies.
The following taxes apply: Quebec accommodation tax of 3.5% on accommodation only, as well as 5% GST and 9.975% PST on all services. A 3% royalty applies to activities on the Tremblant site only.
Indoor and outdoor pools, exercise room and hot tub:
The indoor pool, the exercise area and the exterior hot tub are open from 9:00 am to 10:30 pm every day. The supervised heated outdoor pool is open during the summer season only:
- June 14th to August 18th 2019: every day, 10:00 am to 8:00 pm (open until 9:00 pm on Saturday, opens at 9:00 am on Sunday)
- August 19st to 22th 2019 every day 10:00 am to 6: 00 pm
- August 23th to 25th 2019 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
- August 30-31st and September 6-7th 2019 : 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
* Please note that the schedule can change according to weather conditions, maintenance requirements or any other reason beyond the control of Château Beauvallon.
Complimentary continental Breakfast:
We invite our guests to enjoy a complimentary self-serve continental breakfast to enjoy in the comfort of their suite. Breakfast is available and served in our Stokes Room every day:
- Winter Season (November 1st to April 30th) : 7h00 till 10h00
- Summer Season ( May 1st to October 31st) : 7h30 till 10h30
The bar is open from 5 pm till 10 pm. The Scotch bar has a great tapas menu and offers the largest selection of scotches in the Laurentians.
Free outdoor parking.
Wireless Internet service is available free of charge in all suites and common areas.
A shuttle service is available every day from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm between Château Beauvallon and Mont-Tremblant Resort.
Any sporting equipment (skis, snowboards, bikes, etc.) must be left in the secure locker provided by the hotel. Sporting equipment is not allowed in the suites.
Updated January 2019