IMPORTANT: Please note only the person responsible for the reservation which has provided the credit card at time of booking will be able to do the check in for all occupants of the suite. The credit card provided at time of booking will be required as well as a piece of ID with a picture. Any other guests staying with the lead guest WILL NOT be able to access the suite if the lead guest has not checked in first.
Rental Age Restriction: The guest making the reservation must be 18 years old.
Maximum occupancy: The number of guests must be confirmed at booking and any change must be approved prior to arrival. In all cases, the number of guests cannot exceed the pre-determined maximum occupancy of the unit:
- 1 bedroom suite: 4 persons
- 1 bedroom family suite: 6 persons
- 2 bedroom suite: 6 persons
- 2 bedroom family suite: 8 persons
- 3 bedroom suite: 8 persons
- 4 bedroom suite : 10 persons
Pets: Pets are not allowed. A $1000 fine (or more in case of damages) will apply in case of non-compliance with this policy.
Smoking: All our units are strictly non-smoking. A smoking penalty of $1000 will apply in case of non-compliance with this policy.
We accept Visa and MasterCard cards only. Your credit card statement will show charges from Club Lespri Tremblant.
A deposit equal to the cost of one night plus taxes is due upon booking, and the balance of payment is due 72 hours prior to arrival during regular season and 30 days prior to arrival during peak season.
Full payment of any activities (ski lift tickets, golf, massages, etc.) is due upon booking.
Cancellation, change or no-show
**Note: Cancellation travel insurance is highly recommended to cover any unforeseen events.
At any time (winter, spring, summer, fall)
- One night deposit with taxes at time of booking
- Balance of total stay taken 72 hours before arrival
- More than 72 hours before arrival: 100% refund
- Under 72 hours: No refund allowed
- Fixed cancellation fee of $ 50 before taxes (GST & QST only)
Peak (22 December 2017 to 6 January 2018 and 15 to 20 August 2018)
- One night deposit with taxes at time of booking
- Balance of total stay taken 30 days before arrival
- More than 30 days prior to arrival: No refund allowed
Fixed cancellation fee of $ 50 before taxes (GST & QST only)
If you have also booked activities (ski lift tickets, golf round, massages, etc.), please note that any cancellation, change or no-show will result in a minimum charge of 3% of the amount payable, depending on the agreement we made with the activity provider.
There is no refund if the client is a no-show or cancels part of or the entire reservation during the stay.
For a change of unit, the same cancellation and change policy applies.
The following taxes apply: Quebec accommodation tax of 3.5% on accommodation only, as well as 5% GST and 9.975% PST on all services. A 3% royalty applies to activities on the Tremblant site only.
Indoor and outdoor pools, exercise room and hot tub: The indoor pool, the exercise area and the exterior hot tub are open from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm every day. The supervised heated outdoor pool is open during the summer season only:
- June 16th to August 20th 2017: every day, 10:00 am to 8:00 pm (open until 9:00 pm on Saturday, opens at 9:00 am on Sunday)
- August 21st to 25th 2017 every day 10:00 am to 6: 00 pm
- August 26th to 28th 2017 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
- September 2,3,9,10th 2017 : 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
* Please note that the schedule can change according to weather conditions, maintenance requirements or any other reason beyond the control of Château Beauvallon.
Complimentary continental Breakfast: We invite our guests to enjoy a complimentary self-serve continental breakfast to enjoy in the comfort of their suite. Breakfast is available every day from 7 am to 11 am.
Prime Steak & Sushi Bar Restaurant: We recommend you reserve ahead of time by dialing 1-888-681-6611.
- June 24th to September 11th, 2016: Open every day for lunch from 12:00 pm- to 3:00 pm and evenings from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm:
- September 12 to December 16, 2016: Open Wednesday to Sunday in evenings only
- December 19, 2016 to April 2, 2017: every day in evenings only
* Room service is available when the restaurant is open.
* Breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks and private banquets are available anytime for groups. For more information, please contact Group Sales at 1-888-600-2644.
Scotch Bar: The bar is open during regular restaurant hours and offers the largest selection of scotches in the Laurentians.
Parking: Free outdoor parking.
Internet: Wireless Internet service is available free of charge in all suites and common areas.
Shuttle Service: A shuttle service is available every day from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm between Château Beauvallon and Mont-Tremblant Resort.
Sporting Equipment: Any sporting equipment (skis, snowboards, bikes, etc.) must be left in the secure locker provided by the hotel. Sporting equipment is not allowed in the suites.
Updated May 25th, 2017