Please note only the person responsible for the reservation which has provided the credit card at time of booking will be able to do the check in for all occupants of the suite. The credit card provided at time of booking will be required as well as a piece of ID with a picture. Any other guests staying with the lead guest WILL NOT be able to access the suite if the lead guest has not checked in first.
Rental Age Restriction:
The guest making the reservation must be 18 years old.
The number of guests must be confirmed at booking and any change must be approved prior to arrival. In all cases, the number of guests cannot exceed the pre-determined maximum occupancy of the unit:
- 1 bedroom suite: 4 persons
- 1 bedroom family suite: 6 persons
- 2 bedroom suite: 6 persons
- 2 bedroom family suite: 8 persons
- 3 bedroom suite: 8 persons
- 4 bedroom suite : 10 persons
Pets are not allowed. A $1000 fine (or more in case of damages) will apply in case of non-compliance with this policy.
All our units are strictly non-smoking. A smoking penalty of $1000 will apply in case of non-compliance with this policy.
Visa, Mastercard and American Express are accepted. Your credit card statement will show charges from Club Lespri ULC.
A valid credit card is required when booking and at check-in. ID with photo will be requested at check-in.
- A deposit equal to the cost of one night plus taxes is due upon booking, and the balance of payment is due 72 hours prior to arrival.
- *Peak Season Restrictions: Holiday Season (December 16, 2016 to January 8, 2017) and IRONMAN Mont-Tremblant (August 16 to 21, 2017):
- The balance is due 30 days before arrival.
- Full payment of activities (ski lift tickets, golf round, massages, etc.) is due upon booking.
CANCELLATION, CHANGE OR NO-SHOW
**Note: Cancellation travel insurance is highly recommended to cover any unforeseen events.
- No reimbursement if cancelled within 72 hours before the arrival. Total of reservation charged.
- 50$ (plus PST and GST) fees if cancelled any time before 72 hours before the arrival date.
Peak Season Restrictions: December 16th 2016 to January 8th 2017, August 16th to 21nd 2017
- No reimbursement within 30 days prior to the arrival. Total of reservation charged.
- 50$ (plus PST and GST) fees if cancelled any time before 30 days to the arrival date
If you have also booked activities (ski lift tickets, golf rounds, massages, etc.), please note that if any cancellation, change or no-show will result in a minimum charge of 3% of the amount payable, depending on the agreement we made with the activity provider.
There is no refund if the client is a no-show or cancels part of or the entire reservation during their stay.
72 h and 96 h special offers must be prepaid and are non-refundable. Date changes are not permitted.
The following taxes apply: Quebec accommodation tax of 3.5% on accommodation only, as well as 5% GST and 9.975% PST on all services. A 3% royalty applies to activities on the Tremblant site only.
Indoor and outdoor pools, exercise room and hot tub:
The indoor pool, the exercise area and the exterior hot tub are open from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm every day. The supervised heated outdoor pool is open during the summer season only:
- June 23th to September 4th 2017: every day, 10:00 am to 8:00 pm (open until 9:00 pm on Saturday, opens at 9:00 am on Sunday)
* Please note that the schedule can change according to weather conditions, maintenance requirements or any other reason beyond the control of Château Beauvallon.
Complimentary continental Breakfast:
We invite our guests to enjoy a complimentary self-serve continental breakfast to enjoy in the comfort of their suite. Breakfast is available every day from 7 am to 11 am.
Prime Steak & Sushi Bar Restaurant:
We recommend you reserve ahead of time by dialing 1-888-681-6611.
- December 19, 2016 to April 16, 2017 Open daily from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- April 19 2017 to June 18 2017 From Wednesday to Sunday , 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- June 21, 2017 to September 4, 2017 Open daily from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm
* Room service is available when the restaurant is open.
The bar is open during regular restaurant hours and offers the largest selection of scotches in the Laurentians.
Free outdoor parking.
Wireless Internet service is available free of charge in all suites and common areas.
A shuttle service is available every day from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm between Château Beauvallon and Mont-Tremblant Resort.
Any sporting equipment (skis, snowboards, bikes, etc.) must be left in the secure locker provided by the hotel. Sporting equipment is not allowed in the suites.
- Updated December 2016