Check-in time and Directions
Check-in starts at 4:00 pm.
Check-out is 11:00 am.
If availability permits, we will be happy to allow a late departure. You must first confirm your late departure with the front desk. A charge of $25 per hour plus taxes will apply.
To contact us, please dial 819-681-6611 or 1-888-681-6611. We are open 24/7.
Take exit 119, montée Ryan, off Route 117 North.
Turn right at the traffic light on montée Ryan.
We are located at Château Beauvallon at 6385 montée Ryan, Mont-Tremblant (Québec).
IMPORTANT - If you are using a GPS, you need to enter: 46.186095, -74.59743.
From 8:00 am to 9:00 pm.
Please note only the person responsible for the reservation which has provided the credit card at time of booking will be able to do the check in for all occupants of the suite. The credit card provided at time of booking will be required as well as a piece of ID with a picture. Any other guests staying with the lead guest WILL NOT be able to access the suite if the lead guest has not checked in first. Rental Age Restriction:
The guest making the reservation must be 18 years old. Maximum occupancy:
The number of guests must be confirmed at booking and any change must be approved prior to arrival. In all cases, the number of guests cannot exceed the pre-determined maximum occupancy of the unit:
- 1 bedroom suite: 4 persons
- 1 bedroom family suite: 6 persons
- 2 bedroom suite: 6 persons
- 2 bedroom family suite: 8 persons
- 3 bedroom suite: 8 persons
- 4 bedroom suite : 10 persons
Pets are not allowed. A $1000 fine (or more in case of damages) will apply in case of non-compliance with this policy. Smoking:
All our units are strictly non-smoking. A smoking penalty of $1000 will apply in case of non-compliance with this policy. Payment Policy:
Visa, Mastercard and American Express are accepted. Your credit card statement will show charges from Club Lespri ULC. Credit Card:
A valid credit card is required when booking and at check-in. ID with photo will be requested at check-in. Deposit:
A deposit equal to the cost of one night plus taxes is due upon booking, and the balance of payment is due 48 hours prior to arrival.
Full payment of activities (ski lift tickets, golf round, massages, etc.) is due upon booking.
*Peak Season Restrictions – Holiday Season (December 16, 2016 to January 8, 2017) and IRONMAN Mont-Tremblant (August 16 to 21, 2017): A deposit of 50% of the total cost of the stay will be charged when booking. The balance is due 30 days before arrival. CANCELLATION, CHANGE OR NO-SHOW
**Note: Cancellation travel insurance is highly recommended to cover any unforeseen events. Regular Season:
Peak Season Restrictions:
- Up to 48 hours prior to arrival date: refundable less a 3% administration fee on the total price of the stay.
- Less than 48 hours prior to arrival date: 100% of the total price of the stay is non-refundable.
- December 16th 2016 to January 8th 2017, February 17th to March 19th 2017, June 21nd to June 25th 2017, August 16th to 21nd 2017, December 15th to January 7th 2018, February 16 to March 18th, 2018
- Up to 30 days prior to arrival date: refundable less a 3% administration fee on the total price of the stay.
- 29 days or less prior to arrival date: 100% of the total price of the stay is non-refundable.
If you have also booked activities (ski lift tickets, golf rounds, massages, etc.), please note that if any cancellation, change or no-show will result in a minimum charge of 3% of the amount payable, depending on the agreement we made with the activity provider.
There is no refund if the client is a no-show or cancels part of or the entire reservation during their stay.
48 h, 72 h and 96 h special offers must be prepaid and are non-refundable. Date changes are not permitted. Taxes:
The following taxes apply: Quebec accommodation tax of 3.5% on accommodation only, as well as 5% GST and 9.975% PST on all services. A 3% royalty applies to activities on the Tremblant site only. Indoor and outdoor pools, exercise room and hot tub:
The indoor pool, the exercise area and the exterior hot tub are open from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm every day. The supervised heated outdoor pool is open during the summer season only:
- June 23th to September 4th 2017: every day, 10:00 am to 8:00 pm (open until 9:00 pm on Saturday, opens at 9:00 am on Sunday)
* Please note that the schedule can change according to weather conditions, maintenance requirements or any other reason beyond the control of Château Beauvallon. Complimentary continental Breakfast:
We invite our guests to enjoy a complimentary self-serve continental breakfast to enjoy in the comfort of their suite. Breakfast is available every day from 7 am to 11 am. Prime Steak & Sushi Bar Restaurant:
We recommend you reserve ahead of time by dialing 1-888-681-6611.
- December 19, 2016 to April 16, 2017 Open daily from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- April 19 2017 to June 18 2017 From Wednesday to Sunday , 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- June 21, 2017 to September 4, 2017 Open daily from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm
* Room service is available when the restaurant is open. Scotch Bar:
The bar is open during regular restaurant hours and offers the largest selection of scotches in the Laurentians. Parking:
Free outdoor parking. Internet:
Wireless Internet service is available free of charge in all suites and common areas. Shuttle Service:
A shuttle service is available every day from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm between Château Beauvallon and Mont-Tremblant Resort. Sporting Equipment:
Any sporting equipment (skis, snowboards, bikes, etc.) must be left in the secure locker provided by the hotel. Sporting equipment is not allowed in the suites.
__________________________________ Updated June 2016